ATV & UTV / UTL Off-Road Insurance
In the South, we all love our four-wheelers and side-by-sides. It's all about hunting and playing and you have to have them to get around. It's not a luxury -- it's a got to have! And everybody knows what these toys costs these days. Some of them are as expensive as a car! So before you take to the woods or trails, make sure your toy is covered along with your trailer and all of your accessories. Call us today and let us find the right coverage for you! And don't forget your golf cart!
What is an ATV?
An All-Terrain Vehicle (ATV) is a vehicle that travels on low-pressure tires, with a seat that is straddled by the operator, and with handlebars for steering control. These vehicles have three to four wheels designed for use on various types of terrain. The 4-wheeled version is commonly called a quad, four-wheeler, or ATV. There are also 3-wheeled models that were discontinued in 1988.
What is a UTL/UTV?
A Utility Side by Side Vehicle (UTL) also referred as a UTV is vehicle that is designed to be used primarily off-road. They have four or more low-pressure tires, a steering wheel, tail light, break light, and two headlights. They also have seating for at least 2 occupants.
We've got your ATV covered:
- Safety Apparel Coverage. Coverage for damage to any clothing designed to minimize damage from an accident, including helmets and goggles.
- Optional Equipment Coverage. Optional equipment coverage, depending on your policy. This covers any "extras" added to your ride, including towable trailers or sleds made for use with your ORV.
- Annual Policies. If the trail is calling, you don't want to miss it. No calls, no hassle with our annual policy you can insure your ORV even in the "off-season."
- Medical Payments Coverage. Hopefully never needed, but always important with off-road vehicle insurance, this coverage pays for the necessary medical care you receive as a result of an off-road vehicle accident.
- Liability Coverage. This broad coverage is meant for accidents involving your ORV (the coverage is for third-party injuries and property damage).
- Increased Limits. You can choose the limits that you want on your liability.
- Collision Coverage. Regardless of who is at fault, this covers your ORV in the event of damage caused by collision with other vehicles and trees or utility poles.
- Other than Collision Coverage. Provides coverage for out of the ordinary damages, such as fire, theft, flood or vandalism.
- Trailer Coverage. Provides coverage for a specifically designed trailer to transport your ORV.
Request a Quote or call us Today at 601-487-6801!